Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Perfect Love

God must choose the right man for me
If this is the path that He wants for me
He wants the best for me
I want what He wants for me
I won’t settle
I won’t

When I search through all my past “lovers” and present, I can’t find the true fit, the “perfect” love, the one. None of them can compete with God’s Love. God’s perfect love. I yearn for this perfect love, but I know it doesn’t exist. But God exists, and He is more than enough Love for me.

Be who you are.
That is what I must do.
Be who I am.
Follow my own Star.

“The closer you come to God, the more you become yourself.” --Sister Ida

“The closer you approach to God, the simpler you will become.”--from Therese

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Humanly we have the tendency to look for what we want...
sometimes what we want it might not be the best for us.
A father would not give a snake to his kid, even if the kid wants it. He knows it would not be the best for him. But with patient and faith, our father will soon bring what he knows is best for us; even if our eyes would disagree, God sees our hearts and not the looks