Tuesday, August 26, 2008

In God's hands

I was just listening to Nelly Furtado's song called "In God's hands" i can relate to this song very much. about a year ago, a boyfriend i loved very much left me, our relationship had lasted almost a year, when he decided not to be with me anymore. i was left with an unbearable pain in my heart. i can totally relate to this song's lyrics. but in my case, in all the parts where it says "we", it should really say
"he"





Nelly Furtado Lyrics
In God's Hands Lyrics

Flipping through my Women of Faith Devotional Bible again, i came across this perfect quote: "Only God coming into your life can heal your soul from some of the wounds and brokenness you've had." --Barbara Johnson

This quote comes to me as a confirmation that God is healing me or is going to heal me of any wounds i may have left in my heart and soul. i thank God for this Bible, for these words from this wise woman, for this blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Es por eso que el es el
El Rey de Reyes
El Señor de Señores
y El Doctor de Doctores
o como diría yo
El Mero Mero..